Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Intro

I had a blog before but I got rid of it because someone made fun of it and I got offended. Now looking back, I regret that I allowed someone else to rob me of this last year of stories about my beautiful girls and little things that I want to remember and want them to be able to read about. My Aunt was telling me that her daughter-in-law updates her blog regularly and has it made into a book at the end of the year and I thought that was such a great idea. I can't remember the last time I wrote in my journal or even wrote something of significance in either of the girls' baby books, but I am pretty consistant with updating my status on facebook so I think a blog will be the perfect way to share these wonderful moments with my daughters. I want to let Amber and Katelyn know how much I love them and how much every moment with them means to me. I love being a mother and I can't believe how lucky I am to get to spend my days with my two favorite ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started this blog up again! I always enjoyed reading little stories about the girls since I can't always be there to watch them as they grow. This way I feel I can be a part of it! I am really sad that we lost the other stories, but I am ready to read all the new ones!

    ReplyDelete