Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bedtime Stories

One of my favorite things about little miss Amber is how animated her bedtime stories are getting. She loves reading books together, but even more then that she loves to have me or her Daddy tell her a bedtime story and of course she lets us know exactly what it is going to be about. So Jesse will tell a story about a dragon, then I'll tell one about a princess, then it's Amber's turn. Lately she has really been into trying to tell us scary stories about ghosts which she does in her scariest raspiest little voice and it's so hard for Jesse and I not to laugh. I told her a ghost story a few weeks ago and it ended up that the ghost was really Casper the friendly ghost just wanting to make a friend so now all her stories end with "Asper" the friendly ghost. Her latest story was about scary Vampires and how they wanted to get Bella but she flew away to slay a dragon because she was a princess but she died in the battle against the dragon and was kissed by a prince who rode by and woke her up and they lived happily ever after, the end. All our stories must end this way or they could go on and on. I tried to record her telling a story because they are so entertaining but every time she noticed I was recording her she would start laughing and wouldn't stop. I am determined to get at least one story recorded though. I love them so much and I love my little Amber. Thanks for all the stories.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love Amber! You should hide the recording device inside of something and put it next to her, but make sure that it can still record! I want to hear an Amber bedtime story! I wonder where she got the name Bella from for her vampire story, lol. Very cute!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete